A personal assistant sometimes referred to as a PA works closely with you helping you make the best use of your time. The relationship you build is not a servant/master relationship but a professional relationship that is based on respectful boundaries and mutual respect.
At Summit PA every client is assigned to their own dedicated PA who is highly organized and is flexible to work with you at your home or office, on administrative tasks or household tasks.
All PAs are tech savvy and great defenders of your time. In addition, they have the following attributes.
• Highly organized • Great work ethic • College educated • Quick learners • Passed a stringent background check
A sample list of what you can delegate to your PA
• Travel arrangement
• Calendar management
• Appointment setting
• Scheduling of staff and maintenance personnel.
• Coordinating personal schedules and daily activities
• Screening calls and correspondence
• Maintaining social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Light housekeeper duties
• Organizing space and rooms
• Car maintenance and repairs
• Managing home improvements and maintenance
• Party and event planning /coordination
• Maintaining social and philanthropic activities