Our Marketing Internship position is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands-on experience in various aspects of Marketing. You will be working directly with the owner of the company and you will develop invaluable experience that will benefit your future career.
Responsibilities may include:
- Executing/Coordinating marketing and advertising campaigns
- Developing/Monitoring social media campaigns
- Creating/Updating various marketing collateral
- Engaging audiences in various social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Various administration tasks
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- You must be a current undergraduate or MBA student in the Atlanta area
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher.
- Able to work at least 8 hours a week
Time frame: Spring 2016
Compensation: Unpaid, Internship
Telecommute: Available but you must have the flexibility to meet in person (Atlanta)
Academic credit: Will work with intern to provide academic credit if applicable.
To Apply send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org